We recommend you follow the care and maintenance instructions and other useful information supplied with your lounge suite. Please retain your original receipt together with the Owners Guide (supplied with your lounge suite) as your proof of purchase and to validate your guarantee.
Gommagomma products are guaranteed against defects in the internal materials used to make it, as well as against defects that arise from poor workmanship for a period of 1 year, starting from the date of purchase. The covering materials used are not covered under this guarantee.
Our guarantees do not cover:
- Damages resulting from excessive soiling, improper and unapproved cleaning methods.
- Fading or other damages resulting from exposure to sunlight.
- Damages resulting from household humidity.
- Damages resulting from any liquid, cream or spray.
Conditions of Sale
- All designs available are presented in pre-selected, standard fabrics that we regard as the most suitable for each design.
- We reserve the right not to supply our products on a CMT (customer’s own fabric) basis.
- We cannot be held responsible for dye batch differences, where finished goods differ from samples shown or issued.
- Where we have standard polish finishes they may vary slightly.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or change the style or specifications of any of our products without notice, and without prejudice to ourselves.
- We cannot guarantee when additional pieces are ordered that they will match the original order, due to possible fabric variations or changes in styling.